Fleet Business Improvement District
It's a Yes!
About Business Improvement Districts
A Business Improvement District (BID) is a business-led and funded partnership working to implement projects that benefit an area and its businesses. It is funded by businesses in the BID area who pay a 1.5% levy in their business’s rateable value. In March 2017 businesses in Fleet voted to become a Business Improvement District which is a 5 year programme until 2022 which will:
- Provide services to local businesses in addition to those provided by the District Council, the Town Council, the Police and other service providers.
- Be owned and run by local businesses.
- Bring more people into Fleet.
- Raise the profile of Fleet locally and further afield.
- Support businesses in the BID area to recruit and retain staff.
- Be a united voice for local business.
- Bring businesses together and create opportunities to work together.
- Save money for businesses.
Please email us to find out more or complete the form